Saturday, September 14, 2013

Christmas Tags!

Hi everyone! Thanks for checking out my blog! This is my first blog and I'm so excited to start my online business selling my Stampin' Up! creations! A little bit about me to start out, I've always loved crafting and hoarded scrapbooking paper and supplies, now all of that is paying off! Last November my sister-in-law Kasia finally convinced me to sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and it's been so much fun! I was able to attend the regional catalog release party (perks about having the home office so close!) and I went to my first convention this summer! (Hopefully I'll catch up on these things with some posts!)

Well for my first blog I made these cute christmas tags using the Two Tag Bigz die--so sad it is retired, guess you'll just have to buy mine! ;) -- the scallop circle punch, whisper white paper, crumb cake paper, soft suede ink, dimmensionals, and lastly early espresso bakers twine! What do you think?




Here is a close up of the ornament:

This is a close up showing how the ornament is lifted off the tag:



A few more pictures showing the back:


and the tag with the twine:


Lastly I tried using soft suede paper instead of the whister white:





Leave a comment and tell me which one you like better, the light or the dark, and I'll pick one lucky winner to recieve the set of their choice! 

Christmas time is busy enough trying to buy presents for everyone on your list, so make it a little easier by buying these tags premade and ready to add to any gift! 10 tags for $6.50! That's only 65 cents a piece! Here's a link to my Etsy page where you can order as many sets as you'd like! 

Make sure you follow my blog and my etsy page to see all the new stuff I make and post! 
Thanks for looking!! 
-Michelle


2 comments:

  1. I like the top one best but they both look awesome!!

    ~Maren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The light ones are Trevor's favorite too!

    ReplyDelete