Thursday, October 24, 2013

Spooky Banner!

Halloween
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1468

                                             
                                        
Hey all! Stampin' Up cam out with these great Banner kits! When they introduced them at convention I was sooo excited!! There are countless options for you to create whatever banner you want need! The starting kit comes with 18 5"x7"canvas paper pennates (with metal grommets) in 3 fun shapes (6 of each), 9' of trendy heavy-duty twine, alphabet and design masks, and a Stampin' Spritzer! It has everything you need to get started!
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133507

Well as soon as I got home from convention I had to order them! I'm so excited to make the holiday ones! I started off with my Halloween one and just loved how it turned out! I was so excited for October to come so that I could finally start decorating for Halloween! I love putting up all the spider webs, and making everything look spooky! So of course when I saw the Halloween kit I ordered a bunch of them! Check out how my banner turned out! What do you think?




Here is a close up of the "P"-- I think it's my favorite one! I just love the skull with buttons for the eyes!





What I used:
Build A Banner Simply Created Kit
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Refill                                   
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin Ink 
Basic Black Classic Ink Refill                                   

It was so much fun to make this banner! I have so many ideas of different banners I want to make I feel like my mind is going to explode! So make sure you check back and see the other banners I create!

If you want to just buy this banner from me instead of having to make your own (I mean, who has the time for that?) here's the link to my etsy page where you can buy if for only $35! Or if you have a party coming up that you need a banner for, let me know and I'd be happy to make it for you!

                                                      Thanks for looking!
-Michelle                         

No comments:

Post a Comment